Reverse Seared Porterhouse With Hasselback Potatoes 🔥
Love steak? Follow us: @steakvideos
Takipte Kalın👉 @steakvideos Tag a steak lover 👇
Vc: @oklahomajoes .
2 Porterhouse steaks, 1 1/2 inch thick
3 tablespoons olive oil
handful oak wood chunks
2 tablespoons coarse sea salt
1/2 tablespoon coarse ground black pepper
2 teaspoons garlic flakes
2 teaspoons onion flakes
1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon dill
Loaded Hasselback Potatoes
2 russet potatoes
1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
3/4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
1/4 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
1. Preheat your grill for indirect heat to 400°F.
2. Begin making the potatoes. Cut 1/8 - 1/4-inch wide slits width-wise through each potato. Brush potatoes with melted butter and season with salt and pepper to taste. Place the potatoes on your grill for indirect cooking and close the lid. Cook for 1 hour at 400°F.
3. Preheat your smoker to 225°F.
4. Brush the steaks on both sides with olive oil. Combine all steak seasoning ingredients into a bowl and use to generously season each steak on both sides. Let the steak rest at room temperature for 1 hour before smoking.
5. Place the steaks in your smoker and toss a few oak wood chunks onto hot coals for smoking. Cook the steaks for 25 - 35 minutes at 225°F, or until the internal temperature of the meat reaches 105°F.
6. Once the potatoes are fully cooked, add cheddar cheese on top and place them back on the grill for the cheese to melt, about 2 minutes.
7. Remove the potatoes from the grill and set aside to cool. Make sure the heat on your grill is turned up to high.
8. Reverse sear the steaks over the direct high heat for 1 - 2 minutes per side, or until desired doneness. Remove the steaks from the grill and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
9. Top the hasselback potatoes with sour cream, crumbled chives.
Nigga the meat still alive
too rare, doesn't know how to cook either
I don't understand vegans🤣🤣 not hating but look at this gorgeousness🔥🔥🔥🔥
Learn to cook a steak
Unsalted butter on potatoes but yet put salt on them?
Why would you put dill on red meat?....
🤤 perfect medium rare edge to edge
Let rest 10 min? Why so my food is cold?
Way to raw😏
Why unsalted butter but than put salt on it???